Don’t let cracked porcelain and a clogged drain ruin your bath tubs or showers. Our certified plumbers are experts at bath tub and shower repair and replacement. Serving commercial and residential properties, Alpine Plumbing offers 24-hour emergency service guaranteeing that help is there whenever you need it.
Ready for a Remodel?
Are you ready to take your bath or shower time to the next level? At Alpine Plumbing we specialize in all kinds of tub and shower repair and installation. Whether you are looking to remodel or building a new bathroom, our plumbing specialists can help. Some of the most popular designs that we install include:
- Shower tub combination – This is the most common residential configuration in today’shome. It includes a standard elongated tub for bathing, in addition to wall mounted nozzles for stand-up shower purposes. This design is especially popular for those with limited space.
- Stand-alone shower – For homes where space is not an issue, a stand-alone showercan provide greater flexibility. With both framed and frameless designs, stand-alone showers can be outfitted with multiple nozzles, delivering water from several angles to enhance your showering experience.
- Bathtubs – Bathtubs allow the user to lie down during use and can provide a morerelaxing and prolonged bathing experience. There are two types of baths, free-standing and molded units. The first mimic the pedestal and claw-footed designs of the 19 century while the latter are more traditional and use walls of the bathroom for support.
- Hot tubs – Hot tubs are large manufactured or home-made tubs full of heated waterand are used for soaking, relaxation or hydrotherapy. They often contain water jets that produce pulsating water movement for message purposes. These tubs are most often located outdoors and are commonly used for entertaining.
- Whirlpool tubs – Also known as a Jacuzzi, these tubs contain an air-bleed pump thatallows air bubbles into the water nozzles allowing the user to have a spa-like bathing experience.
- Walk-in tubs – These tubs are designed specifically to assist those with limited mobilitysuch as the elderly or the disabled. They have self-sealing doors that open for easy entrance and are typically equipped with hydrotherapy and/or whirlpool features.
- Nozzles – A new innovation in the water delivery system, some nozzles or showerheadsdistribute water in a more direct manner, utilizing less water. These eco-friendly nozzles use water more efficiently by aerating the water stream. Other shower heads can be adjusted to spray different patterns of water.
Whether you’re in need of a repair or are looking to update your bathroom, Alpine Plumbing can help!
Contact Alpine Plumbing for all of your Tub & Shower needs at 262-797-4130.